– Nitro´s stolthet i egen hög person –
Name: Jon Kooley
Place of Birth: Portland, OR
Home mountain: Brighton
Board: Jon Kooley 152 – Best board out there!
Binding: Raiden Blackhawk
Sponsors: Nitro, L1, Celsius, Ashbury, Level, Comune, Milospor
What was your first board?
Where did you go snowboarding the first time?
– Birch Hill in Fairbanks Alaska.
Your favorit country?
– Germany, I actually spent some years there when I was a kid.
Your best trip so far?
– Every time I go back to AK to film.
You have to cook for somebody. What would you cook?
– Steak… Its the only thing I can cook. I just love meat!
What would you like to change on yourself if you could?
– I wouldn’t mind being able to grow a real beard.
If somebody would pay you a trip, where would you go and with whom?
– I would go to Japan with my girlfriend Ashley. Japan is amazing and i would love for her to see it.
– Yes, but i don’t use it much.
Who are your favorit riders to hang out with?
– Will, Jordan, Seth, Zack
What do you do besides snowboarding?
– Draw, Paint, Skate, Ride my motorcycle, Hang out with Ashley.
The meanest thing you ever did?
– I’m not sure, maybe pick a fight with someone who didn’t deserve it.
How would the house of your dreams look like?
– A big garage, that’s all I need!
What do you beleive in? Destiny or Coincindence?
The worst pain you ever had?
– Splitting my knee open this winter.
What makes you laugh?
As a kid you were?
– A little shit I’m sure.
Is there any invention you are waiting for?
– Hover board
How old do you feel?
What do you think do people who don`t know you think about you?
-I’m not sure… I don’t think I want to know.
What do you think about yourself?
– I’m happy
Single or not?